- Lessons are booked on a weekly or fortnightly basis throughout the school term, your lesson will be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Lessons are available during the school holidays and attendance is encouraged.
- Lessons do not run on Public Holidays.
- You will be automatically enrolled at the same lesson day & time for the remaining school terms of the current year. If there are necessary changes to the day or time of the lessons in the new term, you must confirm these changes with the Bookings team no more than two weeks prior to the start of a new term.
Lessons for the 2022 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 1:||28th January – 8th April|
|Term 2:||26th April – 1st July|
|Term 3:||18th July – 23rd September|
|Term 4:||10th October – 20th December|
- You will be sent an invoice to confirm your trial lesson. The invoice should be settled no later than the day of your scheduled trial.
- Invoices are to be paid by Direct Bank Debit or Credit Card.
- There is no obligation to continue lessons with the teachers of Music Lessons Australia after the trial lesson.
- The cancellation policy outlined below applies to both trial & ongoing lessons.
- By default, invoices are sent on a monthly basis, for the lessons scheduled in the following month. If you prefer to be billed on a fortnightly or weekly basis, please let us know. Lessons are prepaid to confirm your time slot.
- You may pay via Direct Bank Debit or online via credit card.
- A term consists of 10 lessons.
Lesson Package Deals:
- Students who wish to take up a Lesson Package acknowledge that their scheduled lesson times are not confirmed until the invoice is paid in full.
- We will reserve your lesson time for 2 weeks. If the invoice has not been paid by the due date, your lesson time will no longer be reserved.
Overdue Invoice Policy
- Invoices that are left overdue for 45 days are subject to late fees.
- If a student wishes to cancel a lesson, please either cancel the lesson from the Teachworks Calendar or email email@example.com
- Lessons cancelled with 24 hours’ notice will be credited or rescheduled.
- Students with planned absences will not be charged if we are notified of the dates in advance.
- Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will be charged for.
- Credits never expire.
- If your teacher is unavailable for your scheduled lesson, the lesson will be credited or rescheduled.
Prepaid Term Cancellations
- For pre-booked lessons, cancelling a term & requesting a refund will result in a 10% GST service charge, and an additional processing fee of $50 applies.
- Refunds may be held in credit against your account for future lessons if requested.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org